Phenomenal Eastern and Western facing panoramic views, including rare views of the Lafayette Reservoir, professionally-maintained vineyard, pristine finishes, and casual elegance depict this well-appointed central Lafayette custom home. Interior highlights include a spacious floor plan, soaring tray ceilings, chef’s kitchen, wine cellar, executive office, bonus room, photovoltaic solar system and much more.
Set on over 4.5 acres, this gated resort-style property is studded with majestic oaks and perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Exterior amenities include an infinity-edge pool and spa, pool house with full bath, fully equipped outdoor kitchen and bar, fire pit, and level lawn.
The ability to retreat to privacy while remaining part of a true community is rare! This A+ central Lafayette location (seconds to Hwy. 24/680 and minutes to Lafayette BART) is a commuter’s dream, while the close proximity to downtown, shops, restaurants, top schools (highly acclaimed Happy Valley Elementary, Stanley Middle School and Acalanes High School – check availability), and recreation provides even further convenience.
- Light Filled living and dining rooms with tray ceilings, stone fireplace, bay window, and slider to the view deck
- Expansive kitchen/family great room with high open-beam ceiling, wrap-around picture windows, built-in wet bar with custom cabinetry and dual beverage fridges, and slider to the backyard
- Chef’s kitchen with custom cabinetry, top-of-the-line stainless appliances (Wolf ovens, 6-burner gas range and microwave, SubZero fridge, Miele dishwasher), Quartz waterfall countertops, Carrara backsplash, sun-filled breakfast nook, breakfast bar, and walk-in pantry
- Executive office with custom built-in library
- 700-Bottle, temperature controlled wine cellar
- Oversized master retreat with sitting room, gas fireplace and spa-like master bath with stall shower, jetted tub, dual sinks, and two walk-in closets
- The central media/bonus room, junior suite (with full bath) and two secondary bedrooms that share the hall bath are located upstairs
- Additional highlights include wide-plank Hickory hardwoods, crisp moldings, custom cabinetry with Rev-A-Shelf organizers, recessed lighting, skylights, window coverings, photovoltaic solar system, stylish powder bath, interior laundry room with sink and storage, built-in speakers, and 3-car garage with electric vehicle charging station
- Resort-style exterior with sweeping views, infinity-edge pool and spa, pool house with full bath, fully equipped outdoor kitchen and bar, covered stone patio, fire pit, level lawn, water feature, and garden beds
- Professionally-maintained 1500± vine vineyard (750± vines of Cabernet Sauvignon and 750± vines of Sauvignon blanc) which could produce 1500-3000 bottles of wine when in full production
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.